Tuesday, June 28, 2011

birthday makeovers

hiya luvs,

Photobucket

it's my 35th birthday! i've made plans to have dinner with my friends and go watch a paperdoll show after. paperdolls are lipsyncing, hip gyrating, sequined bodysuit wearing drag queens. can't wait. those in kl, do come to the funtheque, above the ship restaurant on jalan bukit bintang.

until then, i've been messing about with instyle magazine makeovers. so i've compiled a few of my favourites.

please vote for your favourite in the comments space below and i may book an appointment with my hairdresser and get my hair done with the winning hairstyle ;)

1.the flick
Photobucket

2. the siren
Photobucket

3. the cali
Photobucket

4. the head souffle
Photobucket

5. the sophisticate
Photobucket

6. the biebs
Photobucket

7. the highschool heart throb
Photobucket

8. the gaga
Photobucket

lol
enjoy!
jijixx

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. the sophisticate for me....looks fab!
    the rest fail...the gaga hair can do for tomorrow nights show..and a little boa will add more gaga-ness

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. 7 though it has that zac ephron look but it does remind me a lot like marishka hargatay's hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the Cali, I see hula girl coming out of ya, love it. The Flick is my fav too. Agree with Daisy Wylde, do the Gaga for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luv num 1 & 6. Have a fab party bday gal! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ehh btw its weween. kasehrex is so obsolute d.. must edit profile lah eheee

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!! I too am 35 (Jan)!! I love the 1st one and the Gaga but in a darker color. You look stunning with a full bang! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your sweet comment! Girl I wish I had Alexis Colby's money!! lol What a great compliment....she had such great style. I hear they are thinking of making a new Dynasty! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got the canggih look. the rest is just abit too scary.

    ReplyDelete