Monday, May 22, 2006

manchester mari!

last friday i went out to velvet but unfortunately my camera monitor read 'change battery pack'. so no pictures. on saturday night i thought of taking it easy and just hangin' out with my favourite cina mabuk - kinkypugkev but we got side tracked into going to the heineken greenroom sessions. fingathing from manchester rocked the house despite the lame blackouts! i kept trying to start a riot but the crowd were too nice (or complacent).

enjoy the pics y'all!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

  1. princess jiji is the most beautiful in the whole world, even catherine zeta jones cannot lawan her beautyness! thanks for the fake tan thing. u are the bomb. not stink bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL.. it's me :> lovely lovely pictures. Btw, it's me "anonymous" on Kev's blog. Your paparazzi skills are amazing. hehehhe. Let's go do something nautghy this weekend? I'm thinking something along the lines of boys and maybe booze. *sweet innocent smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ifzan tell me something i don't know.. eh you amik gambar boobies i tu kena bayar tau!!

    veron welcome to my world!! naughty like how? lets keep our eyes and ears open

    ReplyDelete