Sunday, January 15, 2012

bleach and dyes

hiya luvs!

it's been awhile since i coloured my hair other than black or dark brown. i used to have vivid hues but i got tired of it. also the appearance of grey hairs made me want to cover them up immediately to cheat time!

this year, i craved for something different. i wanted a warm shade. a brown, red, ginger and blonde mix -a bsolutely no black! lol after bleaching some bits to a brassy burnt orange, i added 3 different colours and voila! the new hair came to existence :)

i'm having a bit of fun adjusting my makeup and clothes with this new look. loving the change.

luv,
jijixx

pics by ina

shorts from marks & spencer
top from zara men

2 comments:

  1. I love how the change of hairdo can inspire a whole transformation of the wardrobe and style! New year, new do. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!! It totally brightens up your face and makes you look younger! BOW CHICA WOW WOW!! lol Kiah

    ReplyDelete